Are you looking to join an amazing business with an enviable growth trajectory and be part of a motivated global team? If you have graphic design and video animation experience and are looking for a new, flexible and exciting challenge to sink your teeth into – then this could be just what you are looking for…
Straker Group is a dynamic technology company. We have pioneered the process of humans and machines working together to deliver high-quality translations at scale. Our easy to manage multilingual solutions have been used by more than 50,000 customers around the world and in more than 100 languages. The backbone of our business, Straker Translations – has established itself as a world-leading A.I data-driven translation platform powering the global growth of businesses.
We are seeking a designer/videographer to join our team based in our head office on the North Shore in Auckland. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and applying our branding and design across all marketing and business materials to ensure consistency and a professional representation of our forward thinking, leading technology company.
In this role, you will work closely with the marketing, sales and executive teams across the globe. The variety of collateral you will be involved in is vast, and will include Prezi sales presentations, website, video content, case studies, email campaigns and landing pages as well as more formal business and investor documents and reports.
Our solutions are market leading and this is great opportunity to showcase our outstanding offerings by ensuring our design represents the company in the correct and most professional way.
You will be supported by a global team with a wealth of knowledge to assist you in delivering the best possible solutions for our growing client base.
- Proven Graphic Design Experience
- Proven Video editing and animation experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with many initiatives in the air at one time
Preferred but not required:
- Familiarity with Prezi, Pardot, WordPress
- Website experience
- Experience in SEO
- Strong ability to manipulate files within Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Familiarity working with large corporate clients
- Familiarity of working with technology companies
- Ensure our brand standards and guidelines are upheld across all materials
- Ensure brand consistency across all collateral
- Develop forward thinking, creative design solutions that will set us apart from competitors and will showcase our technology
- Develop streamlined design solutions to reduce/avoid manual effort for sales staff (templates, etc)
- Provide timely service to your internal clients – sales, marketing, executive
- Communicate effectively with different departments to provide solutions
- Be a team player – Straker is a company that values a culture of pitching in wherever needed
If this sounds like the role for you – please reach out to us now by applying online: