Birth Certificate Translation
Official Birth Certificate Translation Agency
Do you need an official translation agency to translate your Birth Certificate? At Straker birth certificates can be translated from as little as $39 depending on the level of certification required. Immigration requirements differ from country to country and so do the certification levels for translations.
You will receive an official document validating that your translation has been provided by a professional translation agency with each certificate. We offer 100% money back guarantee so you can have total confidence with us - if our translation is not accepted we will give you your money back.
100% Acceptance Guarantee
- 48 Hour delivery via e-mail
- No hidden fees, your quote covers the total cost
- No need to send your original files, just scan and upload
- 100% Acceptance Guarantee
- Secured PDF file so your details are safe in our hands
- Delivery by e-mail and post (if requested)
Guaranteed Acceptance for
- Australia - NAATI Certified Translations
- USA - USCIS
- Ireland - INIS
- UK - Home Office
- New Zealand - NZ Customs and Immigration
- Others Countries - Please ask us
I have forwarded your details to the embassy to recommend you to anyone that may need a document translated in the future."
Anat Mattes, Brisbane, Australia
Pablo Diaz - Los Angeles, CA
Vivienne, dmgpr.com, Mosman,
Surjith Ramatha, Ilford, Essex, UK
Baljit Singh, Finglas, Dublin, Ireland
- 1 Translations formally certified as a true translation and bearing the Straker company stamp
- 2 Suitable for official purposes and submission to governmental and other authorities
- 3 Subject to strict quality control processes to ensure translation accuracy
- 4 Note that for Australia your stamp will be NAATi Certified
Common Birth Certificate Translations
The most common birth certificate translations we complete are from European languages into English, so Spanish to English birth certificates, French to English and German to English are very common. We now also deal with a large number of Asian language birth certificate translations such as Chinese to English, Japanese to English, Indonesian to English and Korean to English translations. We can provide over 100+ language pairs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will the USCIS accept my translation?
Yes, the USCIS and other U.S. authorities accept our translations. We have a 100% acceptance rate on thousands of translations.
How long will my certified translation take?
In less than 48 hours (excluding weekends), we will email you your certified translation as a PDF file. You can print it and deliver it or we can post out a certified and stamped hard copy.
Do you provide NAATI Accredited translations for Australia?
Yes, we do provide NAATI accredited translations in almost any language pair.
Do you provide notarized translations?
Not normally, we can if needed. There is an additional cost to this.
Where can I get my birth certificate translated?
The easiest way is to go to the home page and upload it online. We will send you back a FREE, no obligation quote using our secure system. Alternatively, you can also take it into any of our global offices.